SOLARTOYS MILITARY TRIVIA THE IRAQ WAR
Index at bottom of the page.
1. Into what country has Iraq never sent troops, Iran, Kuwait, or the U.S.?
2. Which of the following countries was not represented among the 19 hijackers of 9-11?
3. Which country supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons during the 1980’s?
4. Which country’s intelligence operatives helped overthrow the only Islamic democracy in the Middle East in 1953?
5. Who made two trips to meet with Saddam Hussein during the 1980’s as a special representative of his country to confirm a renewal of diplomatic relations?
6. Which is the only Middle Eastern/Southwest Asian country not in possession of nuclear weapons?
7. Which country’s intelligence information supplied to the UN weapons inspectors in Iraq was concluded to be garbage after garbage after garbage.
8. True or False, In 1996, Secretary of State Madeline Albright stated approval of the sanctions even with the estimate of 500,000 children dying as a result. Neither the Clinton nor Bush administration ever disputed these estimates.
9. After the 1991 Gulf War, who encouraged the Kurds to revolt against Saddam Hussein only to withdraw support after the revolt began?
10. Who made the decision for UN weapons inspectors to leave Iraq in 1998?
11. Which conflict produced the most American combat deaths during the first 12 months? Vietnam 1965, or Iraq War 2003, or the Gulf War 1991.